Refund and Returns Policy

Americano Goodies is committed to providing our customers with the very best customer service. Americano Goodies complies fully with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 legislation.

Returns and Refunds                                                                

Americano Goodies is happy to accept and refund unopened items, for any reason, within 14 days of delivery, from the following product ranges:

  • Sweets and Candy
  • Food and Groceries
  • Drinks and Soda

Americano Goodies cannot accept any returns for perishable or bespoke goods. This includes:

  • Sweets and Candy with less than 2 months best before date upon delivery
  • Food and Groceries with less than 2 months best before date upon delivery
  • Drinks and Soda with less than 2 months best before date upon delivery
  • Gift Hampers

If you change your mind about a product that we can accept for a return (non-perishable goods), we will be happy to refund the basic cost of delivery of getting those goods to you in the first place. You must cover the cost for returning unwanted goods; we won’t refund the amount you pay to get the goods back to us.

In the event that your order arrives in a damaged or faulty condition, Americano Goodies is happy to offer a free replacement upon the production of photographic evidence. This evidence is required simply so that we may process a claim with our courier and recover the cost of the damaged goods. Americano Goodies is happy to offer a refund for damaged goods should you wish to return them to us instead.


Pringles tubes may bend slightly inwards. Although it may appear as if the can has been dented, it has not. The Pringles inside the tube will not be damaged. It is normal for the tube to rattle, or for 1 or 2 chips from the top or bottom of the stack to be cracked. Although this does not affect every single tube, it does affect the majority. If you require a perfect tube for collection or gift purposes we recommend that you do not purchase this product. We will not refund or replace any bent or “dented” tubes.